How Often Do You Change Your Underwear? 45% Say Two Days?
How often do you change your underwear? Tommy John, the underwear company, released the results of their recent survey, "How often do you change your underwear?"
The results shocked some people. There were 1000 people surveyed and here is a look at what people said:
- 45% said that they wore their underwear for two or more days
- 38% of people responding aren't quite sure how long that they have owned their oldest pair of underwear
- 46% of those responding say that they have owned two or more pairs of underwear for more than two years
When we polled our Hudson Valley listeners asking them how long they wear their underwear the reaction was overwhelmingly the following: They change their underwear once and sometimes twice per day. That leaves us to think that there wasn't anyone in the Hudson Valley who was a part of that 1000 people polled.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America