Hudson Valley Dressbarns Make Not Closing List for June & July
In May of 2019 the company that owns Dressbarn stores announced that it would be soon shuttering all of its stores across the United States. The reason? Under-performance.
Since the first announcement, shoppers have been wondering when 'their' store would be closing. On June 21, 2019 Dressbarn made the list available of the first round of closings, which are to take place before the end of June and July 2019.
Here is a pdf of that list from the DressBarn website. Do you notice what is not on that list? Any of the Hudson Valley Dressbarn locations. Those who shop at the store and those employed there, can breath a temporary sigh of relief, at least until the next list is made available.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America