Hudson Valley Ice Cream Sundae Named Among Best In America
A Hudson Valley ice cream sundae has been recognized as one of the best in the country. The Food Network has said that Zoe's Sundae at Zoe's Ice Cream Barn in Lagrangeville stacks up with the best ice cream sundaes coast to coast.
At Zoe's the ice cream makes it from cow to cone in just three days so it's always fresh. The Zoe Sundae is fun for the whole family at 10 scoops of ice cream along with your choice of flavors, hot fudge, whipped cream, sprinkles, Oreos and more.
Zoe's Ice Cream Barn is located at 1181 Route 55 in Lagrangeville and is open Tuesday through Sunday 11 AM - 9 PM. They feature a full food menu in addition to their ice cream options.
What's your favorite Hudson Valley ice cream sundae?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center