Is Pumpkin Spice Pudding Shots Taking It Too Far?
Has the whole phenomenon with all things Pumpkin Spice (PS) gone too far? Every year in the supermarket one can find a plethora of PS products that have not been seen before. Some you won't ever want to see again. Here is one that (if you are over 21-years-of-age) you might enjoy again and again and again. Pumpkin Spice Pudding Shots:
- 1 package of the Jello Brand instant pumpkin spice pudding
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 of liquor (you can use vanilla or cinnamon vodka or a spiced rum or gingerbread Capt Morgan, your preference)
- 1/2 cup Fulton's Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- 8 oz package of Cool Whip or store brand non-dairy topping from the freezer
Mix pudding and milk until well blended. Add liquor and the Pumpkin Pie Liqueur and mix well. Fold in the defrosted Cool Whip. Divide into individual servings (those little plastic to-go cups with the lids). Freeze for at least 24-hours (yes, this is probably the hardest part). Don't serve to the kids. Warning they can be a bit addictive.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America