Jar Of Nutella Causes Fire, How It Happened
A Nutella jar may be to blame for causing a fire in London. The London Fire Brigade says the empty jar was set on a window sill and the glass refracted the sunlight, setting the blinds ablaze earlier this month. Significant damage was done to the home and a dog was killed in the fire. Fire investigator Charlie Pugsley says the idea of a glass jar causing a fire might sound far fetched, but he urges people to make sure they don't put glass near their windows. The homeowners daughter had been using the cleaned, empty jar to store hair ties and rubber bands.