Nutella Hiring = Your Dream Job
What is your dream job? How about moving to Italy and being a taste tester for the company that owns Nutella, Ferrero Rochers, Tic-Tacs and more? This could be everyone's dream job, get paid to taste yummy products. Your official job title would be 'Senior Sensory Analyst.'
Here is the job description from the job listing:
Monitor the quality of the products, semi-finish products and raw materials through the sensory evaluation implemented using structured and standardized sample assay panels.
Yes, there are a few more requirements that just your willingness to sample everything and give feedback on how things taste and your ability to move to Italy. Here is the complete job listing as well as how you can apply for the position. Good luck or should we say, In bocca al lupo?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America