Famous Chocolate Brand Opening 2nd Cafe in New York City
If you are a fan of chocolate and have already made a trip to the Nutella cafe in New York City, then there is another cafe that you are going to want to check out on your next trip into the city: the new Godiva Cafe.
The new Godiva Cafe officially opened on April 18 at 560 Lexington Ave. The menu items offered include sweet and savory items. This new location is the second Godiva Cafe in Manhattan. The other location is located inside Penn Station.
The signature item at the cafe is called a "Croiffle," a sweet or a savory croissant that has been pressed in a waffle iron ($6 each).
According to a press release, an additional 10 Godiva cafes are expected to be open in New York this year, with the goal of 400 planned to be open in North and South America.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America