Just One Reason the Hudson Valley Needs Ikea
There are quite a few reasons that the Hudson Valley needs an IKEA. Yes, they have furniture that you have to assemble with little Allen wrenches (Hex Keys) or small metal tools. While the furniture might be a bit challenging to assemble there is also something even better that you have to get while you visit, their meatballs!
You may have heard a few stories about the IKEA meatballs over the last few years, but here is how you can tell the difference between the three types:
- GRÖNSAKSBULLAR means veggie "meat" balls
- KYCKLINGBULLAR means chicken "meat" balls
- ALLEMANSRÄTTEN means meatballs
Try these guys with the mashed potatoes and the ligonberries and you will find yourself heading to IKEA not just for the retail items but also for their restaurant/cafe.
How do you think we should go about getting IKEA to build a location here in the Hudson Valley and where do you think it should be located?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America