The Hudson Valley Loves Mallomars & I Don’t Know Why
If there's one thing that I know a lot about it's cookies and I'm sorry but I'm just not a fan.
Every year a good chunk of the Hudson Valley goes crazy when Mallomars hit the shelf in mass quantities. Apparently they only come around in September and they are quite a rarity.
The cookie itself is quite an elaborate recipe. It's a marshmallow on top of a graham cracker covered in chocolate. Sound familiar? That's right. It's a box of dry s'mores.
You can get just about anything in a s'more flavor.
I've got quite the sweet tooth but I can't even get behind these things. I'm sure they taste okay but If I'm going to binge on a box of cookies it wouldn't be these things. I might take out three Oreo sleeves or destroy an entire box of E.L. Fudge in one sitting. I just can't see myself going all in for Mallomars and I'm sorry.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America