Uber Eats Is Available in Hudson Valley
Have you been eagerly awaiting the arrival of Uber Eats to the Hudson Valley? Well. This could be good news for you. There is at least one restaurant here in the Hudson Valley that is using the delivery service for their food items. This one restaurant is McDonalds.
When you use Uber Eats, you download the app or go to the website, search to see if the address you want to have food delivered to is serviced and then see which restaurants will deliver food to you using Uber Eats. Once you select the restaurant, you will see the food items that you can order, then there is an additional service charge tht you will need to pay to have the items deliverd.
Do you tip the driver? That is up to you. Let us know if you have used Uber Eats, your experience and if you have liked using it.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America