Woman Seeks Orange Cat to Eat Lasagna With Her Kids
Some parents will do anything to put a smile on their kid's faces. Here is an absolutely adorable answer. If you've got an orange cat you can loan out for a day you need to hit us up ASAP.
If your name is John Arbuckle and you have an orange cat who hates Mondays but loves delicious Italian cuisine, there's a woman out there who may need your help.
post on Reddit shows that a mother is out there seeking a real life cat that resembles America's laziest cat, Garfield. She only needs it for a day or two.
<blockquote class="reddit-card" data-card-created="1533643817"><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/954k53/wanted_orange_cat/">Wanted: Orange Cat</a> from <a href="http://www.reddit.com/r/funny">r/funny</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//embed.redditmedia.com/widgets/platform.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>
I never understood why Garfield hates Mondays. He doesn't even have a job. I'm not sure how this scenario would play out but I'd be much more interested seeing this than the Bill Murray movie.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America