Donate Your Old Dresses ‘Prom it Forward 2019′ with WRRV
Every girl deserves to be able to attend their prom, for a teenage girl it is a huge part of the growing up experience. However, financially this is not always possible for everyone. Think you might not be able to help? Ah, but you can. Here's how. WRRV is asking you to look in your closets and find those gently worn formal dresses (short or long, any style, color or size) shoes and accessories and donate them so someone else can get a chance to make great memories with them.
Cinderellas Closet along with the Junior League of Poughkeepsie is collecting dresses, shoes and accessories through March 23, 2019. You can bring the items to any of the following locations during their normal business hours.
- Poughkeepsie Galleria – Management Office (Next to the Community Room)
- Hand and Stone Massage & Facial Spa – The Shoppes at South Hills
- Zimmer Brothers Boutique -6402 Montgomery Street, Rhinebeck
- Gold’s Gym- 982 Main Street, Fishkill
- Gold’s Gym- 258 Titusville Road, Lagrange
- McCabe & Mack LLP- 63 Washington Street, Poughkeepsie
- Houlihan Lawrence- 1325 State Rte 55, Lagrangeville
- Houlihan Lawrence-1989 Route 52, Hopewell Junction
- Red Cap Cleaners-722 Main St, Poughkeepsie
Then on April 7, 2019 Cinderellas Closet will be holding their event next to Dicks Sporting Goods, upper level, at the Poughkeepsie Galleria, from 11am to 3pm. Students will need to bring their Student ID with them to be admitted to the event. For additional details or if you have questions email email@example.com.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America