Valentine’s Wine and Cheese Pairing at Benmarl
Looking for something to do with your sweetheart for Valentine's Day? Why not a wine tasting?
Not only will you be tasting wine, but you'll be pairing it with delicious cheeses. Guys, this is a woman's dream. Benmarl Winery and Vinyard are hosting their Annual Valentines Day Wine & Cheese Pairing.
They are holding several different sessions:
Saturday, Feb 8th, 11 am-5pm
Sunday, Feb 9th, 11am-4 pm
Friday, Feb 14th, 4 pm-7 pm
Saturday, Feb 15th, 11 am-5 pm
Sunday, Feb 16th, 11 am- 4 pm
Each session will include 5 different Benmarl wines as well as a curated cheese board with Hudson Valley cheeses, locally sourced jams and housemade chocolates. Tickets are $25 per person.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America