Brandi’s Future Husband Creates His Own Dating App
This week Brandi's Future Husband candidate comes from yet another dating app. Brandi has recently been using dating apps to try to find "the one" for her. Here is a new app that was recently brought to her attention by Brianna in Wallkill.
The gentleman in question, actually created his own dating app. The only male that is available to match with the ladies (and Brandi) is himself. No other guys are allowed. Clever, right?
He is from North Carolina and his name is Aaron. The app that he created is called Singularity. Aaron created the app with the help of his friends. If you were to download the app and check it out, the only dudes photos that you will see are his. No other guys are allowed to join the app, only women.
Will Brandi make the cut for this guy? Will his (and her) dating app days be numbered? Or will the search continue?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America