Brandi’s Future Husband Is Hiding Quite the Snake
This weeks edition of Brandi's Future Husband is all about things that she might think are creepy crawly. Not snakes on a plane or even snakes on a plane, but it's all about snakes in a bag.
The guy who caught Brandi's eye has also caught himself a bag of snakes. Specifically, three pythons and a lizard. The guy was leaving a science talk in California, when he just happened to see a bag of snakes, just sitting there in a parking garage.
What is he doing with a bag of snakes? Does he have plans to use the snakes in the bedroom? Does he want to make sure that her house never has a problem with mice? Will this guy be too slippery for Brandi? Is he the one? Or should she just let this one slide by?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America