Brandi’s Future Husband Leaves it All Hanging Out There
This weeks search for Brandi's Potential Future Husband takes our search to Burlington, VT. Brandi likes Burlington, they have great food, an abundance of cheese and craft beer, so there is already plenty of things for her to do in the area.
The guy who got her attention this week, got a whole lot of peoples attention last week during the soaring hot temps of 102 that we had in the Northeast. How did this guy deal with the heat? He decided that he would take a leisurely stroll down Main St in Burlington, with nothing on but a pair of shoes, a hat to keep the sun out of his eyes and a green tote bag.
When the cops stopped him and asked him about why he was out 'dressed' as he was, he responded to their questions by simply saying that he was super hot and wanted to go out and run his errands.
If you have a potential Brandi's Future Husband lead, email Brandi@wrrv.com.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America