Brandi’s Future Husband Really Knows How To Tango
This weeks edition of Brandi's Future Husband features a 99-year-old man who really knows how to cut a rug. She found this senior Irishman as he begun his World Tango Competition in Argentina. Her potential future intendeds name is James McManus and he only started dancing the tango 18 years ago.
Brandi thinks that she would love to dance, but she has no rhythm and zero athletic ability. Will she be able to handle the tango and a 99-year-old husband? Or will she continue her quest next week?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America