Brandi’s Future Husband This Week Thinks She Needs a Throne
This weeks edition of Brandi's Future Husband takes us to England where her potential intended could think that she needs a special "throne" for him to prove his love for her.
There was a theft reported at Britain's Blenheim Palace. The only item that was stolen was a solid gold toilet. Does this guy think that it would make the perfect gift for Brandi or is this one of those gifts that you try to give to someone else, that really is a gift for yourself?
Plus, how is this guy going to get it from Britain to New York without being discovered? Is this a gift that Brandi would have to turn down or is this finally the guy proving that he is "the one" for her? Tune in for another edition of "Brandi's Future Husband" every Thursday at 6:50am.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America