Vertically Challenged Man Has Misogynistic Rant in NY Bagel Shop
A video of a New York man's freak out at a bagel shop has gone viral.
It's called a Napoleon Complex for a reason. A tweet from a patron at a Long Island bagel shop called Bagel Boss, shows a man yelling about how women criticize his height on dating apps.
It's not clear what led up to the man being so upset but the 45-second clip shows him yelling at customers which led to being taken down and pinned.
The man claims that women tell him he should be dead because he is only 5ft tall on dating apps.
You'll just have to watch it for yourself.
Warning: This video contains NSFW language.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America