Brandi’s Future Husband Loves Little Cakes, But Won’t Eat Them
This edition of Brandi's Future Husband takes us to Elmira, NY where she finds a guy who could have a sweet tooth. Maybe? Joseph Tocco found himself near a loading dock where there was a Little Debbie delivery truck being unloaded.
What did he think would be a great idea (at the time)? He got behind the wheel of the truck and took it for a ride to his families house. Joseph only had it for about 20 minutes or so before the police came knocking at the door to arrest him.
Joseph is now facing charges for possession of stolen property. The cops weren't too surprised by him wanting to tool around in the cool truck. They were more surprised that there were zero of the Little Debbie snack cakes missing. He took the truck, but none of the cakes.
This is not the dude for Brandi. Come on!! Not even one? Must be a Drakes or a Hostess fan?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America