Brandi’s Future Husband Needs Millions in Used Cooking Oil
This weeks edition of Brandi's Future Husband features $4 million dollars in used cooking grease. Never thought that there was much of a market for the 'gunk' that comes out of a restaurants deep fat fryer? You might start thinking of it as liquid gold.
Over the course of 5 years and 3 states, Brandi's Future Husband this week, would back up his tanker truck to restaurants used grease bins, siphon it out and then make off with it in the dead of night.
What could possibly be done with this used grease? Bio-fuel companies buy it to use in their machines. Restaurants make about $20-$25 per 100 gallons of used grease. Does this mean that Brandi's Potential Future Husband is a slippery one? Could his goose be fried instead of cooked? Will Brandi be continuing on her quest for "The One?" Tune in next week to find out.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America