Brandi’s Future Husband Tries to Out “Smart” Hurricane
This weeks edition of Brandi's Future Husband takes us to Florida where Hurricane Dorian has challenged residents with large amounts of rain and gusty winds. In preparation for what was expected to be a category 5 hurricane, so Patrick Eldridge got himself prepared, by making sure one of his most important possessions was also taken care of, his Smart Car.
Since Smart Cars are fairly compact, Patrick was able to open the French doors that lead out to his back yard and he was able to park his car in his kitchen. Why did he go to these lengths? He was afraid that the intense hurricane winds would blow his car away.
With how much Brandi loves her Mini, this guy might be a match because he loves his Smart car with the same level of obsession. Or is he too in to his car for even Brandi?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America