Switchfoot: 100 Photos From The Hottest WRRV Sessions Yet
Today we're going to take a look back at the hottest WRRV Sessions performance on the books. Both literally and figuratively, when Switchfoot rolled through the Hudson Valley in July of 2016 they brought the heat.
Their performance was one for the ages and the air conditioning unit wasn't working all that great that day in the Taproom at Newburgh Brewing Company. But WRRV and brewery staff came together for one heck of a show.
Temperatures soared as the band took the stage and performed fan favorites like 'Meant To Live' and 'Dare You To Move' along with their new (at the time) single 'Float'. We hit capacity that day and despite the heat, the band took the time to meet each and every one of the 250+ people in the house.
LOOKING BACK: Switchfoot at WRRV Sessions
- RUSH HOUR: The Hudson Valley's 10 Busiest Roads
- 13 Classic Hudson Valley Diners That Do It Right
- HISTORY: How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- FAMOUS: Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- 10 Orange County Locations On The National Register of Historic Places
- DEMO: Drone Footage Captures Historic Psyche Center Demolition